Today...You Will Never Mature in Life if You Don't Change!
Change your thoughts. Renew your mind. Change your routine. Get New Results!
As a Basketball coach, one of my jobs is player development. Are we progressing daily in areas of our strengths and weaknesses. In the game of basketball there are many aspects to get better, one is mental toughness.
In your daily walk with God, where are you with mental toughness? From a 1 to 10, 1 being tough, where are you? Do you let little things get to you, such as: traffic, kids fighting, a spouse late, somebody rushes and takes your parking place, and the list goes on.
Keys to help us be tough-minded for Jesus
1. Be willing when someone asks you to do something. Isaiah 1:19
2. Be teachable. Psalms 15:4
3. Love discipline. I Corinthians 9:24-27
4. Be a person of contentment. Hebrews 13:5, Philippians 4:11
5. Renew your mind daily. Romans 12:2, Ephesians 4:23
6. Be accountable. Proverbs 11:14
7. Be bold. Proverbs 28:1
8. Be strong in the Lord. Ephesians 6:10
9. Make decisions.
10. Take the initiative.
11. Love truth. John 14:6
12. Being faithful, keeping your word. Galatians 5:22
Pastor Dave Stallman