Daily people are looking for answers to their various questions in life. As a follower of Jesus Christ our answers are summed up in one source or one book...the Bible.
Verses to build on today.
1. Thy word is a lamp to my feet, And a light to my path. Psalms 119:105
2. Jesus said, come and follow me. Matthew 4:19
3. God is my wonderful Counselor. Isaiah 9:6
4. You will guide me with your counsel. Psalms 73:24
5. The Lord of Hosts is wonderful in counsel and excellence in guidance. Isaiah 28:29
6. I will ask the Father and He will give you another Counselor or Helper to be with you. John 14:16
7. Your testimonies are my delight and Counselor.
What we believe about God's word.
We trust in God's word and believe it's true. Psalms 119:42
God's word never gets old and never wears out. Psalms 119:160
God's word demands what is always right. Psalms 119:75...God your rules are righteous.
God's word brings strength. Psalms 119:28, Isaiah 40:31
God's word brings wisdom. Psalms 119:98-100
God can establish us in His word. Psalms 119:133
God's word brings wisdom from above. James 3:17
Today, take your time in God's word and let it unfold before you to bring light and understanding. Psalms 119:130 (NAS)